MarketsandMarkets projects the global edge computing market to grow from USD 2.8 billion in 2019 to USD 9.0 billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) across industries; rising demand for low-latency processing and real-time, automated decision-making solutions; and a need for surmounting exponentially increasing data volumes and network traffic.
Moreover, the emergence of autonomous vehicles and connected car infrastructure, and the need for lightweight frameworks and systems to enhance the efficiency of edge computing solutions are expected to create ample opportunities for edge computing vendors.
The Global Cloud to Edge Market 2019 Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Cloud to Edge Market industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions and classifications. The Cloud to Edge Market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Global Cloud to Edge Market Scope of the Report
This report provides an all-inclusive environment of the analysis for the Cloud to Edge. The market estimates provided in the report are the result of in-depth secondary research, primary interviews, and in-house expert reviews. These market estimates have been considered by studying the impact of various social, political and economic factors along with the current market dynamics affecting the Cloud to Edge growth.
Along with the market overview, which comprises of the market dynamics, the chapter includes a Porter’s Five Forces analysis which explains the five forces; namely buyers bargaining power, suppliers bargaining power, threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, and degree of competition in the Cloud to Edge. It explains the various participants, including software & platform vendors, system integrators, intermediaries, and end-users within the ecosystem of the market. The report also focuses on the competitive landscape of the Cloud to Edge.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
IBM, Cisco, Google, Amazon, …..
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Cloud to Edge Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Cloud to Edge Industry
Chapter 3 Global Cloud to Edge Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Cloud to Edge Production, Revenue (Value) by Region 2019
Chapter 5 Global Cloud to Edge Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions 2019
Chapter 6 Global Cloud to Edge Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Global Cloud to Edge Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Cloud to Edge Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Cloud to Edge Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Global Cloud to Edge Market 2019
Chapter 13 Appendix
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- The competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post sales analyst support