Until recently, Blockchain technology owed its popularity primarily to its role in transforming the digital currency sector, with Bitcoin being the game-changer in this regard. However, the possibilities of the core technology of Blockchain are limitless. It is capable of, and has been causing a significant amount of disruption in industries across the world, especially the healthcare sector, a primary focus area at this point of time. Digital transformations and technological advancements in every business segment of the healthcare sector is a notable trend. The healthcare industry however, comes with its set of challenges – lack of interoperability and limited linkage between healthcare storage systems are major concerns as far as management of medical data is concerned. Blockchain technology is increasingly being touted as the solution for interoperability and security issues that plague traditional healthcare systems. This report includes a comprehensive analysis of the adoption of Blockchain technology in the healthcare industry, and highlights the major trends and opportunities across the ecosystem.
Blockchain Impact and Adoption Trend Analysis
This section of the report throws light on the segments of the healthcare industry from the perspective of Blockchain technology, including its structure and ecosystem, foundational elements, types of Blockchains and their uses, and a detailed analysis of the impact of this technology on the healthcare industry.
The section also provides a detailed analysis of the various use cases and applications of Blockchain in healthcare, its benefits, implementation challenges, and the expected timeline for its adoption in healthcare. Moreover, it highlights the future business models and opportunities that are anticipated to arise from the adoption of Blockchain.
This section includes a list of the top innovators and disruptors that are making their mark in the industry. Some of the top companies that are focused on healthcare services through Blockchain-enabled healthcare solutions – including asset management, contract management, bills and claims management, medical and health records, medication and treatment adherence, clinical trial records, etc. – have been profiled in detail in this section of the report. The section also addresses and provides answers to questions pertaining to product offerings and technologies, key developments, funding activities, and the outlook that will define the future of Blockchain in the healthcare industry.
Some of the companies included and profiled in the report are Change Healthcare, IBM, Accenture, TraceLink, SAP, Oracle, MedicalChain, Nebula Genomics, Hashed Health, Doc.ai, etc.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Blockchain Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Blockchain Industry
Chapter 3 Global Blockchain Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Blockchain Production, Revenue (Value) by Region 2019
Chapter 5 Global Blockchain Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions 2019
Chapter 6 Global Blockchain Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Global Blockchain Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Blockchain Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Blockchain Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Global Blockchain Market 2019
Chapter 13 Appendix
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- The competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post sales analyst support