Blockchain, the distributed ledger technology, represents most of those things. It promotes consensus because it’s a record-keeping platform. It’s transparent because participants in the chain can download and validate individual ledgers. And it’s permanent because those ledgers can’t be altered. Like education, blockchain is intended to transfer not just content, but also the value inherent in that content.
In 2018, the global Blockchain in Education market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Blockchain in Education status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Blockchain in Education development in United States, Europe and China.
The Global Blockchain in Education Market 2019 Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Blockchain in Education Market industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions and classifications. The Blockchain in Education Market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Global Blockchain in Education Market Scope of the Report
This report provides an all-inclusive environment of the analysis for the Blockchain in Education. The market estimates provided in the report are the result of in-depth secondary research, primary interviews, and in-house expert reviews. These market estimates have been considered by studying the impact of various social, political and economic factors along with the current market dynamics affecting the Blockchain in Education growth.
Along with the market overview, which comprises of the market dynamics, the chapter includes a Porter’s Five Forces analysis which explains the five forces; namely buyers bargaining power, suppliers bargaining power, threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, and degree of competition in the Blockchain in Education. It explains the various participants, including software & platform vendors, system integrators, intermediaries, and end-users within the ecosystem of the market. The report also focuses on the competitive landscape of the Blockchain in Education.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
Blockcerts, DISCIPLINA, Gilgamesh, IBM, Learning Machine, LiveEdu, odem.io, Open Source University, Oracle, RecordsKeeper
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Blockchain in Education Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Blockchain in Education Industry
Chapter 3 Global Blockchain in Education Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Blockchain in Education Production, Revenue (Value) by Region 2019
Chapter 5 Global Blockchain in Education Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions 2019
Chapter 6 Global Blockchain in Education Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Global Blockchain in Education Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Blockchain in Education Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Blockchain in Education Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Global Blockchain in Education Market 2019
Chapter 13 Appendix
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- The competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post sales analyst support