Sports Medicine Market report focuses on important aspects of the market that include but are not limited to historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the industry. This market analysis document helps to obtain information about all the above factors by giving actionable market insights and comprehensive market analysis.
Major competitors currently working in the sports medicine market are Arthrex, Inc. (Germany), Smith & Nephew (UK), DePuy Synthes (US), Stryker (US), CONMED Corporation (US), Johnson & Johnson Services (US), Bird & Cronin (USA), Zimmer Biomet (US), Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (US), Ossur (Europe), Breg, Inc. (US), Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc. (US), DJO Global, Inc. (US), Medtronic (Ireland), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Ceterix Orthopaedics (USA), KFx Medical LLC. (US), MedShape, Inc. (USA), NuVasive, Inc. (US), Flexion Therapeutics Inc. (US),
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sports-medicine-market
Global Sports Medicine Market By Product Type (Orthobiologics (Bone Graft Substitutes, Viscosupplementation, BMC, PRP), Surgical Devices (Plates and Screws), Arthroscopy Devices, Orthopedic Braces and Supports), Body Area (Knee, Hip, Shoulder & Elbow, Foot & Ankle, Wrist & Hand), Application (Knee Injuries, Shoulder Injuries, Foot and Ankle Injuries, Elbow and Wrist Injuries, Back and Spine Injuries, Hip and Groin Injuries), End Users (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global Sports Medicine Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 19.45 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 37.35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing incidences of sports injuries.
Global Sports Medicine Market research report showcases thorough insights about the Orthopedic Devices industry which are based on business intelligence. To bring about a supreme expertise of the best market opportunities into their applicable markets, businesses can take up this market report. The market report offers market potential for each geological region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, their inclinations for particular product and market demand and supply scenarios.
Market Definition: Global Sports Medicine Market
Sport Medicines can be defined as a medical branch which is deals with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the injuries or illness of athletics or sportsman. Sports medicines play an initial and important part in the sports.
According to US centers for diseases control, around 10 % of kids and teen participating in the sports suffer include minor or major type of injury and majority of the sports injury occur during 12-16 yr of age. Sports like Football and baseball has the highest rate of injury. Beside this lack of safety and carelessness during practice or game is the major reason for occurrence of the sports injuries.
- Increasing adoption of arthroscopic surgeries, this act as driver to the market.
- Continuous influx of new products and treatment modalities, this act as driver to the market.
- Unfavorable reimbursement strategies, this significant act as market restraints.
- Inappropriate administration and guidelines pertaining to sports medicine, this significant act as market restraints.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Colfax Corporation announced that they acquire DJO Global Inc. to create a new growth platform in the high-margin orthopedic solutions market.
- In February 2017, Smith & Nephew PLC announced an agreement with Leaf Healthcare, a California-based developer of a unique wireless patient monitoring system for injury prevention. This agreement enables the use of this technology by a nationwide customer base.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-sports-medicine-market
Segmentation: Global Sports Medicine Market
By Product Type
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Surgical Devices
- Plates and Screws
- Arthroscopy Devices
- Orthopedic Braces and Supports
By Body Area
- Shoulder & Elbow
- Foot & Ankle
- Wrist & Hand
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Elbow and Wrist Injuries
- Back and Spine Injuries
- Hip and Groin Injuries
By End User
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global sports medicine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports