Delveinsight launched a new report on Osteosarcoma – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030.
DelveInsight’s ‘Osteosarcoma – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Osteosarcoma epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The key facts of the report:
1. Osteosarcoma is a relatively rare tumour of bone with a worldwide prevalence of 3.4 cases per million people per year.
2. About 2% of childhood cancers are osteosarcomas, but they make up a much smaller percentage of adult cancers.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/osteosarcoma-epidemiology-forecast
Scope of the report:
1. The Osteosarcoma report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
2. The Osteosarcoma Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Osteosarcoma in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
3. The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Osteosarcoma in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
4. The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
5. The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Osteosarcoma
6. The report provides the segmentation of the Osteosarcoma epidemiology
Reasons to buy:
1. The Osteosarcoma Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
2. Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Osteosarcoma market
3. Quantify patient populations in the global Osteosarcoma market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
4. Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Osteosarcoma therapeutics in each of the markets covered
5. Understand the magnitude of Osteosarcoma population by its epidemiology
6. The Osteosarcoma Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Download sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/osteosarcoma-epidemiology-forecast
Table of contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Osteosarcoma
3. Osteosarcoma: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight