The Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market is valued at 1710 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 4210 million USD by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.2% between 2020 and 2025.
BIM (Building Information Modeling) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
Get Sample copy @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/804580
The second one is focus on specific software that ranges from 3D to 7D, the software they provide is small and compatible with several platform software. Many of them are local provides. The quantity of these players is large. They usually grow rapidly, like RIB Software, Beck Technology, Inovaya, Synchro, IES, PKPM etc.
The key consumption markets locate at developed countries. The EU takes the market share of 36% in 2017, followed by United States with 32%. China’s consumption market has a quicker growing speed, with a market share of 11% in 2017.
Report Covers Market Segment by Manufacturers:
- Autodesk, Inc (US)
- Nemetschek AG (Germany)
- Bentley Systems, Inc (US)
- Trimble Navigation Ltd (US)
- Dassault Systemes S.A. (France)
- RIB Software AG (Germany)
- Robert Mcneel & Associates (US)
- PKPM (China)
Study Objectives of Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market are:
- This report provides the business opportunity with supreme insights and defines analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- It provides a Technical/ Logical perspective on the various factors driving or detaining the growth of the market.
- It provides a competitor analysis forecast measured with regards to how the market is projected to grow.
- It also helps in understanding the key Players segments and their forecast research.
- It provides an extensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics and keeps you ahead of the competitors.
- It helps in business decisions by having Business scenario insights of market and by making a detailed analysis of market segments.
Global Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market spreads across 139 pages profiling 20 companies and supported with tables and figures.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/804580
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers:
- 3D BIM Management of Design Models
- 4D BIM Management of Schedule
- 5D BIM Management of Costs
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into:
- AEC engineering Offices
Order a Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/804580
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US +1 (415) 830-3727| UK +44 020 8144-71-27
Email: [email protected]