The online program management market was valued at US$ 3,916.3 Mn in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of +15% from 2020to 2027 to reach US$11,986.4 Mn by 2027.
Online program management (OPM) comprises supporting students, processing registrations, conducting market research and analytics, and offers the latest marketing technology infrastructure. The team involved with online program management includes digital marketing experts, data analysts, education technologists, web developers, and student support specialists to create an effortless process for students. Online degrees are now common, provided by several colleges and universities, every year, students at all institutions enroll for online courses. The online program management market operates in a highly fragmented and competitive marketplace. As leading companies in this market continue to broaden its addressable market, by expanding its current offerings, diversifying its client base, all the prominent players face an increasing level of competition, both from start-ups as well as the leading established companies in the globe. Several companies in the value chain are acquiring other players in the market to maintain their position in the market and provide efficient services to its customers. Major companies of online program management providers are based in North America and mainly the US. However, the market is penetrating at a high growth rate in the APAC region.
Request a Sample of this Report and Analysis of Key Players at https://www.marketresearchinc.com/request-sample.php?id=65619
Major Key player: 2U, Inc.,Academic Partnerships,Apollidon,Bisk Education, Inc.,Blackboard Inc.,Keypath Education,Noodle Partners,Online Education Services,PEARSON PLC,Wiley Education Services
Online Program Management Market – By Business Model
- Revenue Share
- Fee for Service
Online Program Management Market – By Education Level
- Under Graduate
- Post Graduate
- Professional Certifications
Global Online Program Management Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Get Discount up to 40% at https://www.marketresearchinc.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=65619
What is covered in the report?
- Overview of the market.
- Current market demand along with future expected demand trend of Online Program Management services from various types of including pure and hybrid.
- Current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) market size data for Online Program Management market.
- Current and forecasted market size data for types of client asset segment including pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, high-net-worth individuals and the mass affluent.
- Analysis of company profiles of major players operating in the market.
- Key opportunities for the Online Program Management market.
- Market trends in the global Online Program Management market.
- Value chain analysis in order to optimize the available resources.
- Market attractiveness analysis in terms of region in order to furnish the competitive advantage of one region over the other.
- Market positioning of the key players across different regions in 2019.
Ask Your Queries or Requirements at
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
Market Research Inc
51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Call Us: +1 (628) 225-1818