GE Healthcare – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
GE Healthcare is tapping the power of 3D printing, genomics, mobile health, artificial intelligence, cloud, big data, remote patient monitoring, IoT, and precision & personalized medicine to offer connected care and improve workflow.
The company provides mentorship and investment support to startups through its in-house accelerator programs, such as Five.eight and Edision[X], and cco-develop solutions through own and partner innovation centers.
Grab a Free sample copy of the report from here: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2706993
GE Healthcare acquired tech companies, namely, Monica Healthcare and Zenith Technologies.
The company’s venture investment arm is called GE Ventures (GEV), which invest in both healthcare and non-healthcare sectors. The investments are made in Nuvolo Technologies, Vineti, and Genome Medical to name a few.
The report provides information and insights into GE Healthcare’s tech activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator programs
– Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative product and solution launch
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– GE Healthcare created a remotely managed private cloud-as-a-service dubbed GE Infrastructure Xchange (GEIX) powered by OpenStack and run through Rackspace for hosting all its applications.
– The company focuses on developing software-based digital solutions that use technologies like predictive, preventive, and perspective analytics to provide caregivers with increased access to data, analytics, connectivity, and insights on operational processes and workflows.
– In 2019, GE Healthcare partnered with NASSCOM CoE-IoT, an innovation hub based in India.
– In 2019, the company launched its first start-up collaboration program known as Edison[X].
Browse complete report description And Full TOC @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2706993
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into GE Healthcare’s tech operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies, innovation centers, and accelerator initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of GE Healthcare.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Rohit Bhisey,
90 State Street,
United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]
Media Release @ https://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease
Follow me on Blogger: https://trendingrelease.blogspot.com/