Global Refurbished Medical Device Market By Product Type(Diagnostic Equipment (Ultrasound Systems, X-Ray Machines, CT Machines, MRI Machines, Patient Monitoring Devices, Nuclear Medicine Devices, Mammography Equipment, Telemetry Systems, Cath Labs), Therapeutic Equipment (Minimally Invasive Devices, Heart Lung Machines, Radiation Oncology Systems, Infusion Pumps, Non-Invasive Devices)Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Refurbished Medical Device Market
Global Refurbished Medical Device Market accounted to USD 8.33 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 21.84 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-refurbished-medical-device-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Refurbished Medical Device Market
The key players in the refurbished medical equipment market are GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Agito medical A/S, DRE Medical., Block Imaging, Integrity Medical systems Inc., Everx Pvt Ltd., Siemens Healthcare systems, Radio Oncology Systems, Philips Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., DMS Health Technologies COGMEDIX Medical Technology Brought to life, Canon, General Electric, Koninklijke Philips, GE Healthcare, First Source, Inc and Soma Technology
Global refurbished medical device market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of refurbished medical device market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Refurbished Medical Device Market
Refurbished medical devices are those products that have been tested and verified to function properly and are free of defects. These devices refer to restoring used equipment or systems into a condition of safety and effectiveness.
- Rising prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular diseases
- Increasing privatization in the healthcare sector
- Growing demand for low cost medical devices
- Growing rate of private healthcare institutions
Buy this Report (Can be used by entire organization across the globe + Downloadable and Printable PDF + 30 + Countries) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-refurbished-medical-device-market
Segmentation: Global Refurbished Medical Device Market
By Product Type
- Diagnostic equipment
- Ultrasound Systems
- X-Ray Machines
- CT Machines
- MRI Machines
- Patient Monitoring Devices
- Multiparameter Monitors
- Electrocardiography Devices (ECG)
- Pulse Oximeters
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure Monitors
- Nuclear Medicine Devices
- Mammography Equipment
- Telemetry Systems
- Cath Labs
- Therapeutic equipment
- Minimally Invasive Devices
- Heart Lung Machines
- Radiation Oncology Systems
- Infusion Pumps
- Non-Invasive Devices
Get Free Detailed TOC @
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Company Launched CareAdvantage, it is a holistic, data-driven approach, grounded in insights, that accesses the broad clinical, consumer and operational capabilities of the Johnson & Johnson Family. The CareAdvantage device listens and understands individual health system needs, leading to a customized plan of action to help deliver value at every point along the care pathway.
- In January 2017, Johnson & Johnson’s device gets into value-based analytics. A CareAdvantage device offers program analyzes data from a health system’s operations to build an action plan which includes developing clinical pathways, workflow efficiency improvement, patient engagement and metrics linked to the care provider.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global refurbished medical device market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]