GASTROPARESIS MARKET IS SET TO WITNESS A SUBSTANTIAL CAGR IN THE FORECAST PERIOD OF 2019- 2026. THE REPORT CONTAINS DATA OF THE BASE YEAR 2018 AND HISTORIC YEAR 2017. INCREASING DIABETES AND RISING HEALTH AWARENESS AMONG POPULATION IS THE FACTOR FOR THE GROWTH OF THIS MARKET.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global gastroparesis market are
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.,
CAIRN DIAGNOSTICS, and others
Download Sample PDF Copy of Report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-gastroparesis-market
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the trocars market
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “Gastroparesis ” and its commercial landscape
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the Gastroparesis market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- In-depth market segmentation
Key Developments in the Market:
In January 2017, EndoLogic announced that they have acquired the right of renzapride from Alizyme, plc which is developed so that it can be used as a prokinetic agent for the gastrointestinal tract. The main aim of the acquisition is to address the poorly-served therapeutic area of diabetic gastroparesis
In March 2016, CAIRN DIAGNOSTICS announced the launch of their new 13-C-Spirulina Gastric Emptying Breath Test which is specially designed for the treatment of gastroparesis. This new test is non- invasive & non- radioactive and will provide fast and exact diagnosis. This new kit has test meal which consists of an egg mixture with pharmaceutical-grade Spirulina platensis and other components for administration
Some of the factors responsible for the growth of Gastroparesis Market are:
- Increasing cases of idiopathic gastroparesis: Idiopathic gastroparesis refers to unexplained cause gastroparesis, not prior gastric surgery, not diabetes, and not linked to other endocrine, rheumatologically or neurological causes of gastroparesis. The idiopathic gastroparesis and functional dyspepsia signs are similar. Some of the common symptoms of idiopathic gastroparesis are upper abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, postprandial fullness, and other. Abdominal pain and discomfort may occur in patients with gastroparesis, but typically it is not the primary symptom, as it may occur in functional dyspepsia
- Rising surgeries can cause post-operative gastroparesis: After upper abdominal surgery, post-surgical gastroparesis (PSG) is known as a consequence of vagal nerve damage. After fundoplication and bariatric surgery, PSG is now being treated. PSG was also recorded after heart and lung transplantation, possibly due to opportunistic viral infection or immunosuppressive drug motor-inhibitory effects. The initial postoperative management of PSG should be conservative as many symptoms are resolved with time after abdominal surgery
Inquire Regarding This Report
Segmentation: Global Gastroparesis Market
By Drug Class
Botulinum Toxin Injection
Gastric Electric Stimulation
By Distribution Channel
Middle East and Africa
Increasing cases of idiopathic gastroparesis will drive the market growth
Rising surgeries can cause post-operative gastroparesis; which is also driving the market
Increasing R&D by manufacturer for more advanced drug for the treatment of gastroparesis will also drive the market growth
Rising prevalence of diabetes mellitus among population will also drive the growth
Problems associated with the side effects of the gastroparesis drugs will restrain the market
Strict regulations for the approval of new drugs will also hamper the market
Lack of awareness about gastroparesis among population will also restrict the growth
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]