The market type, organization size, availability on-premises, end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa are kept into focus while producing this Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market report. It also describes all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that are driving the market with the systemic company profiles. The Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market report makes an organization armed with information produced by sound research methods.
What is more, this Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market report underlines various strategies that are used by top market players in the Barrier Films industry. The use of well-established tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are very useful in creating such a superior Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market research report. All the market insights of Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market research report will lead to actionable ideas and better decision-making. This gives more precise understanding of the market landscape, issues that may affect the industry in the future, and how to best position specific brands.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-barrier-films-market
Asia Pacific barrier films market is growing at a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Barrier films involve an integral part of food packaging solutions mainly thin plastic based products. Barrier films hold application in food type and products such as bakery, pet food, sugar confectionery, dehydrated food and beverage including chips and chocolates. In different products, unless there is good seal integrity there is no need of using a barrier film. The market has most of its application in flexible packaging of different materials.
Rising Demand of Multi-layer Packaging
The multilayer films utilize materials with specific properties to provide a precisely engineered barrier solution against water vapor, oxygen and ultraviolet light. The nano multi-layer barrier films provide extended shelf life to the packaged food as compare to other films, which helps to avoid wastage of food and also reduces the environmental costs.
Enhanced work performance and continual application in the field of packaging & development of multi-layer films is leading the manufacturers to develop different types of multilayer films for different purposes such as,
- In April 2018 – Charter NEX Films (U.S.) launched GreenArrow, a multilayer barrier film, which has a film solution, environment friendly packaging, and recyclable properties and, provides moisture and oxygen barrier properties
- In January 2017, DIC Corporation (Japan) announced their development of dry laminating adhesives. The PASLIM VM is incorporated with the properties which enhances the prevention of moisture and oxygen and are used by the multiple overseas manufacturers
Hence, rising application of the multi-layer films in industrial applications for the packaging of various products and equipment’s along with the incorporation of properties of different polymers in the multilayer films is fuelling the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=asia-pacific-barrier-films-market
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, TOPPAN PRINTING CO., LTD., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited, Daibochi Berhad , Uflex Ltd. and others
- In March, CP Kelco (U.S.) announced setting up of new production capacity for manufacturing gellan gum products (KELCOGEL gellan gum) at its Oklahoma plant. With this move, CP Kelco aims to expand production capabilities and serve its commitment of delivering versatile value added solutions to customers’ expectations.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market
Asia-Pacific barrier films market is segmented into two segments such as type and application.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into four notable segments; polyethylene (PE), oxygen/water vapour barriers, structural or protective layers and others. The polyethylene is further sub-segmented into HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, MDPE and Polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Oxygen/water vapour barriers is further sub-segmented into Aclar (PCTFE), Saran (PVDC), Metallized Polyester (METPET), EVOH, Teflon (PTFE), Tedlar (PFE) and Escal (ceramic coated PVOH). Structural or protective layer is further sub-segmented into Polypropylene (PP), Oriented Polypropylene (OPP), Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) and Biaxially Oriented Nylon (BON).
- In September 2018, Amcor launched a new range of polyolefin barrier film which can be used for packaging a variety of products including ready to eat meals, pet food, coffee, nuts, snacks and many more. The film can be recycled as well.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented based on application into food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, consumer goods, construction, textile, medical & pharmaceutical and others. The food and beverage is sub-segmented into bakery and confectionery, dehydrated food and beverage, animal food, milk jugs, cereal box liners and others. The pharmaceuticals are sub-segmented into air dams, car bumpers, rocker panels, consoles, grilles and others. The agriculture is sub-segmented into telecommunications, semiconductors, electronic components, displays and others. The consumer goods are sub-segmented into food storage containers, weather-resistant clothing, indoor-outdoor carpeting, utensils and others. The constructions are sub-segmented into doors, roofing, flooring, wall covering, piping, window covering, insulation and others. The textiles are sub-segmented into fibers & fabrics and others.
- In June, Sealed Air Corporation launched a new range of bio-based food packaging products under the brand name ’Plantic’ in the United States, Canada and Mexico in an agreement with Kuraray America, Inc. (Kuraray), a Japan based chemical manufacturer. The product provides a highly effective oxygen barrier to food products.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Barrier Films Market
Primary Respondents: key industry participants, subject-matter experts (SMEs), C-level executives of key market players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and industry consultants.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475