(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Clostridium Difficile Infections Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s Clostridium Difficile Infections Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Clostridium Difficile Infections, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Clostridium Difficile Infections market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Clostridium Difficile Infections market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Clostridium Difficile Infections market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Clostridium Difficile Infections market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Clostridium Difficile Infections treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI), often called C. difficile or C. diff, is a gastrointestinal infection caused by bacterium
Clostridium difficile. It commonly affects the individuals exposed to antibiotics therapy and have had extended hospitalization and long–term medical care. The disease increases the risk of developing complications such as dehydration, kidney failure, bowel perforation, and toxic mega colon among the patients. Worse symptoms of CDI are more likely to be seen in the older generation.
Request For- Free Sample Page
The Clostridium Difficile Infections epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Clostridium Difficile Infections patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
- According to Ziakas et.al., Clostridium difficile infection is the most common hospital infection with increased incidence and hence, contributing 12.1% of healthcare-related infections in 2011 [U.S].
- As per Stephen et.al., higher incidence of CDI was observed among the patients with Ulcerative Colitis as compared to Crohn’s disease patients.
- According to Infectious Diseases Society of America/Society of Healthcare Epidemiology of America, the majority (75 percent) of CDI cases were observed to be community acquired-CDI
- As per Faten N Aberra et.al. 2018, in the United States, C..difficile infection (CDI) occurs primarily in hospitalized patients, causing as many as 3 million cases of diarrhea and colitis per year. Cancer patients are significantly affected by CDI healthcare-associated diarrhea. Diarrhea caused by C. difficile is also linked to 14,000 American deaths annually
- CDI is more common in elderly people, and old age may promote susceptibility to colonization and disease. Cross-infection by C. Difficile is common in neonatal units, but neonates do not seem to develop C. difficile –associated diarrhea [Faten N Aberra et.al. 2018]
Main player are covered which are given below-
- Merck Pharma Co.
- Optimer Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Seres Therapeutics
Drugs which are used that all are given below-
- Zinplava (bezlotoxumab)
- Dfficid (fidaxomicin)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Clostridium Difficile Infections
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Clostridium Difficile Infections
4. Clostridium Difficile Infections: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Clostridium Difficile Infections Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Clostridium Difficile Infections Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Clostridium Difficile Infections: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Clostridium Difficile Infections Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8.1. Clostridium Difficile Infections Treatment and Management
8.2. Clostridium Difficile Infections Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Clostridium Difficile Infections Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Clostridium Difficile Infections: Seven Major Market Analysis
13.1. Key Findings
13.2. Clostridium Difficile Infections Market Size in 7MM
13.3. Clostridium Difficile Infections Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Clostridium Difficile Infections
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Reasons why to buy this report
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Clostridium Difficile Infections market
- To understand the future market competition in the Clostridium Difficile Infections market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Clostridium Difficile Infections in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Clostridium Difficile Infections market
- To understand the future market competition in the Clostridium Difficile Infections market.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.