DelveInsight launched a new report on Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030.
DelveInsight’s “Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Key fact from the report:
“Among the EU5 countries, Germany had the highest incident population of Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) with 4,471 cases, followed by Italy and the United Kingdom. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest incident population.”
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cholangiocarcinoma-cca-market
“Males are more prone to Cholangiocarcinoma than females in all countries. Cholangiocarcinoma overall incidence in both the genders is subjected to increase in the coming years”
Currently, Cholangiocarcinoma or Bile Duct Cancer market size for early-stage majorly includes surgery with adjuvant chemotherapy and chemoradiation therapy. For the advanced and metastatic stage, systemic chemotherapy is the only option. There is no established second-line systemic therapy the following progression after first-line treatment although chemotherapeutic agents either in monotherapy or in combination are used.
Key pharma players:
1. Agios Pharmaceuticals
3. Basilea Pharmaceutica
4. Delcath Systems
5. Hoffmann-La Roche
6. Incyte Corporation
and many others.
Drugs involved are:
and many others
Request a free sample report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/cholangiocarcinoma-cca-market
Table of contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA)
4. Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA): Market Overview at a Glance
5. Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA): Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA): Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Cholangiocarcinoma (CCA)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.